blog1 comment

I think the learning experience you mentioned is particularly attractive to me. First of all, brainstorming is also a way of learning that I like very much. Group members can discuss the nature of the problem understood from different angles through divergent thinking. Secondly, it allows us to have more inspiration while also deepening the relationship with classmates.

blog 2 comment

Hi,xin when I finished watching your blog, I agree with your point a lot, also this is some introduction of AR.Augmented Reality (AR) is a technology that calculates the position and angle of the camera image in real time and adds the corresponding image. It is a new technology that “seamlessly” integrates real world information and virtual world information. The goal of this technology is to put the virtual world on the screen and interact with the real world. [1] This technique was first proposed in 1990. With the improvement of computing power of portable electronic products, the use of augmented reality is becoming wider and wider.

blog3 comment

I agree with your point ,also There are six principles mentioned in Dr. Ray Pastore’s video. I think there are two multimedia learning (MML) principles he has followed in his video: redundancy principle and spatial and temporal contiguity.After learning the six principles, it’s not hard-pressed to understand why an expert would not able to use all the principles.

blog 4 comment

Hello xin, forgot to comment on your blog last week. I will make up later. This week you mentioned your interest in video editing. I very much agree with the views you mentioned. And think that video is an irreplaceable way, and today’s learning and business are all learning this. Tomorrow morning, I will also complete the part of this week’s task about learning simple video editing. Looking forward to our team cooperation

comment on blog 5

hi xin,I agree with your point,also Game-based learning is recommended because it not only boosts the process of learning knowledge but also cultivates students in other important aspects.The reason why game-based learning is effective is that it can motivate students to master the knowledge.