With the diversified development of media, more schools and educational institutions adopt digital multimedia teaching. The purpose of this teaching method is to keep up with the times, and digital media teaching can give students a clearer visual presentation. For example, the professor will use the projection presentation in class.

However,today we will focus on non-digital multimedia teaching. Different from many multimedia teaching methods in this era, there was a music class in my senior high school which made me very impressive. In that class, our professor was trying to focus more on our audio and visual experiences instead of just convey information to us through digital multimedia technology. She always let us sit on the lawn outside the classroom and play album using a song recorder, and what we have to do is to write down feelings about the songs. I consider this is such an engaging moment because the teaching method and classroom form are very novel, this will enhance students’ interests of learning in a huge degree. Furthermore, from a psychology-multisensory point of view, this class allows students to be fully engaged in the class rather than memorizing in a very abstract way as before. The natural environment can bring students smell, hearing, and vision completely different from the normal class from. Which all made this course very special, I’m sure the students would be able to write down more feelings than they would in usual classes.

So if we talk about the advantages of non-digital teaching, I think it can bring more different feelings to students in multiple dimensions, so that they can better understand the purpose of learning and the key points of the content.